Wednesday, September 3, 2008

They keep on comin'

Here we go again! We caught another 50 lber, Jack Black II,
(our corn must be the sweetest smelling on the block).
I think that we are known as the 'national wildlife raccoon reserve'.
I was talking with Shaney, to see if Chris was coming to take care of
the horses that night and if he just so happened to then he could
take this cute masked creature out in the country past their place and release him
into the wild. Shaney asked if we had a .22 that Chris could
use while he was here. I asked why. She explained
that Chris would not be coming out to release the animal
but to dispose of it. I wasn't to excited to explain
all that to the kids, especially since it is named after
our very own 'Nacho' actor.
I let Shaney know that we would take care of it!

The kids thought this was great!
Always something exciting at Grandpa's farm.


No comments: